The place to play basketball.
Incrediplex is the place to play basketball. Featuring 4 premium hardwood courts with glass backboards and breakaway rims, our venue provides a competitive edge for players of all ages.
2018 Breakthrough Basketball Shooting & Ball Handing Camp
Train and improve your game under Coach Charlie Miller by focusing on skills and strategies he’s used over the last several years to help hundreds of youth players achieve next level development.
Coach Miller will help players…
- Enhance ball handling skills & decision making
- Improve 1-on-1 moves and footwork
- Create shots and score off the dribble
- Develop a proper release point and follow through
- Learn to be more aggressive
- Improve speed & agility
- Develop finishing moves
Who: Boys & Girls (Grades 5 – 12) Where: At Incrediplex When: April 20th – 22nd
Early Bird Special: Sign up before February 18th for a 20% discount!! Limited Spots Available! Register Online here!
2018 Breakthrough 3-Day Elite Guard Camp
Train and improve your game under Coach Aundrey Wright by focusing on skills and strategies he’s used over the last several years to help hundreds of youth players achieve next level development.
Coach Wright will help players…
- Develop an explosive first step
- Learn next level passing
- Strengthen shooting, scoring & advanced dribbling
- Develop super hand-eye coordination & feel for the ball
- Learn to handle tough game-like situations
- Develop look down defense
- Build game-changing skills using video breakdown
Who: Boys & Girls (Grades 7-12) Where: At Incrediplex When: July 6th – 8th
Early Bird Special: Sign up before April 15th for a 20% discount!! Limited Spots Available! Register Online here!
- 4 premium hardwood basketball courts
- Weekday Court Rental Rate: $50/hour and $10/per person
- Weekday Youth Court Rentals/Contracts: $50/hour & minimum of 10 dates
- Reservations required: John Gullion at 317-823-9555 or email email@example.com
Sports Day Passes are available for $10 per person. This gives you access to our Fitness Center and any sports surface, excluding the dasherboard field. *Availability for sports day passes are subject to change based on special events, tournaments, contracts and/or rentals within the facility.
Here is some more information about our Sports Passes.
George Hill National Invitational Tournament May 19th – 21st. Tournament Information!
International Basketball Women’s Professional Showcase April 1st – April 3rd.
Please contact John Gullion at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
Basketball season is around the corner and everyone needs to make sure they are sharpening their skills. Check out the Indiana Pacers Shoot like a Pro Basketball Clinics, Powered by The National Basketball Academy! Find more information with the links below.